- Why World Connection
The New Way to
Why World Connection
Work Force: Highly educated and abundant labor base in both Boise, Idaho and Guatemala City, Guatemala.
Flexible:We are not a huge bureaucratic company. We can and will move quickly to do
whatever it takes to meet your needs.
Personalized Service: You will never be just another customer at World Connection. You will
have direct access to the owners, who will be intimately involved with your project or campaign.
Understanding of American Culture (Guatemala):
Many of our agents have lived or spent time in the United States, and all are familiar with American TV, sports and movies and culture.
- English / Bilingual Competency:(Guatemala): We maintain a very high level of English competency with mild to no accents. Whether they press “one” for English or “two” for
Spanish, we can service them.
- Work Environment: World Connection provides a good work environment with a family atmosphere, and as a result, we have happy workers and very low turnover. We have found that happy employees have much more positive interactions with your customers.
- Quality Assurance: We evaluate and score every area of a call and pinpoint any areas for improvement. Our belief is that if we aim for perfection, we will achieve excellence.
- Reliability: Although outages are extremely rare in Guatemala City, World Connections maintains redundant power (UPS and Power Plant) as well as redundant fiber networks.
- Location: Our Guatemala location is less than a 3 hour flight from both Dallas and Miami, and is located in a U.S. time zone. Our Boise, Idaho location is centrally located in the U.S. and is in an area with an abundant supply of lower cost labor.